What To Take To University
What you need to check in
Here’s some easy steps to get you settled in:
- Identification – You’ll need to bring photo ID so we can give you your keys.
- Getting here– Make sure to plan your journey. If you’re arriving by car, make sure you know where you can park/check if your property has packing. If you’re arriving by train or plane, find out the easiest way to get to the property.
- Meet the team – The property team will be around during check-in to help you with any issues and to make sure you get settled in.
- Read your Welcome Pack – You will receive a property welcome pack when you check in, which will detail all you need to know at living with Prestige Student Living!
- Bed Linen
- Bedside/Desk Lamp
- Coat Hangers
- Fused Four-Way Extension Lead (Remember a UK adaptor if needed)
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Basket
- Bathroom Cleaner (Spray or Liquid)
- Toilet Rolls
- Air Freshener
- Personal Toiletries
- Plates and Bowls
- Mugs and Drinking Glasses
- Laundry Detergent/Tablets
- Bin Bags
- Washing-Up Liquid and a Dishcloth
- First Aid Kit
- Family Photos
- Small Printer
Taking everything you could possible need to university can be stressful. That’s why we have teamed up with UniKitOut to offer you starter packs, ranging from Kitchen to Bathroom, so you can have everything you need delivered to your new room!
Use the code PRESTIGE10 for a 10% discount.