Best Vegan Restaurants in Egham Offering Takeaway!
Table of Contents
It’s no doubt that vegan food is utterly scrumptious, and sometimes, there’s nothing better than enjoying a takeaway with your friends.
Luckily for students, there are plenty of restaurants in Egham you can get yourself a vegan takeaway from!
Your luxury student accommodation is thankfully not too far away from all the hotspots, so you can sit back, relax and enjoy in your new home.
Whether it’s a spicy tofu wrap or a juicy vegan burger, there’s plenty to choose from when studying here.
With that being said, let’s take a look at the best vegan restaurants in Egham offering takeaway – we hope you’re hungry!
1. Villa Rosa
13-15 High St, EghamTW20 9HN
If you’re in the mood for tantalising Italian Cuisine, Villa Rosa is a perfect restaurant in Egham to get your takeaway that’s for sure!
With plenty of delicious vegan options, you can tuck into some great food in the comfort of your luxury student accommodation.
For mains, why not enjoy a risotto with mixed vegetables and mushrooms, or mushroom tagliatelle with garlic, wine, and cherry tomato sauce?
They have an amazing selection of pizzas too if you fancy a feast with your university friends.
Available on Uber Eats, keep a close eye on discount codes so you can treat yourself to more food.
Let’s take a look at some customer reviews to give us an idea of how fabulous this place is!
- “Fantastic meal, great service, and the staff were so friendly and approachable. The dessert trolley was unreal – such a great selection, had the tiramisu which was so fresh and tasty. Can’t wait to go back!”
- “Everything is made on-site to very high standards, and flavours were beyond excellent! A mouth-watering sweets trolley meant we were spoilt for choice.”
- This is a genuine Italian restaurant, and the best we have experienced outside of Italy itself.
2 Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0AY
Prezzo has to make second place on our restaurants in Egham list, purely because their food is consistently tasty!
Currently, it doesn’t look like their open during lockdown for takeaway, but it’s worth keeping a lookout as the restrictions ease.
Their menu has a large number of vegan options which is very impressive for a chain restaurant like Prezzo!
For starters, treat yourselves to some olives or Italian hummus before you delve into a main of vegan margherita pizza.
If you’re not in the mood for pizza, try the vegan spaghetti Bolognese filled with plenty of favour, bound to tickle your tastebuds.
Keep an eye on Just Eat for an update on when they’re taking orders and prepare for a yummy vegan feast!
- Just been here and was SO impressed with the level of cleanliness & social distancing rules in place. Food was amazing, great atmosphere & Charlie and staff (esp our waitress Poppy) were friendly & welcoming.
- Quick service, lovely staff, great atmosphere. Pizza came out quick with good flavour. Would come again!
- My friends & I have dined here every couple of months, for a few years now. We’ve never had a bad meal/experience – it never fails.
3. Eat Thai Restaurant
67 High St, Egham TW20 9EY
A fabulous restaurant in Egham great for lunch or dinner is Eat Thai Restaurant, based on the High Street in Egham!
You can order food to takeaway on their website here, and once the lockdown is over, treat yourself to a sit-down meal with your friends.
For starters, why not try the vegetable spring rolls served with sweet chilli sauce or the sweetcorn cakes?
They have a delicious selection of vegetable curries with a choice of rice or noodles to really fill you up.
Just a short 5-minute drive from The Garage, this Thai restaurant is definitely worth a visit once lockdown is over!
Eat Thai restaurant are always more than willing to accommodate to a vegan diet, which is one of the main reasons you need to eat here.
- Have tried a number of dishes and have always had a good experience. Ingredients are of good quality. Friendly service and efficient takeaway service.
- Not usually one to write a trip advisor review but I’m sat in the restaurant now, having only just finished my meal and wanted to say how absolutely amazing the dinner was.
- Big fan of Thai food and our first time eating here. Was extremely impressed not only with the service, quality and taste, but their willingness to accommodate my friends vegan diet requests.
4. Caffe Gondola
168 High St, Egham TW20 9HP
This gorgeous Italian restaurant is the perfect choice for those who love a pasta dish or wood-fired pizza.
You can order from their menu on Uber Eats, where you’ll find an amazing range of vegan-friendly dishes.
Get your fill of vegan garlic bread, or enjoy a scrumptious risotto cooked with roasted vegetables in a vegetable broth.
After all, there’s nothing better than sitting in your cosy luxury student accommodation and eating some hearty Italian food – right?
- Still my favourite restaurant. Price and quality make this hard to beat. It’s never too busy enough to make you uncomfortable but at the same time has a buzzing atmosphere.
- Excellent Italian restaurant with great service and yummy food. Great options for veggies and vegan Highly recommended
- Service was fast and staff were friendly and welcoming. Food was delicious and accommodating of my dietary requirements.
5. Caspari Restaurant
Taking fifth and final place is Caspari Restaurant, the place to be for the ultimate vegan comfort food!
Caspari is a restaurant in Egham that always uses deliciously fresh ingredients and serve it the Italian way, with cosy dishes and moreish drinks.
On the menu, you’ll find an abundance of vegan and vegetarian options, including a vegan chocolate and gluten-free coconut torte!
- Just visited this beautiful restaurant, & am so pleased I did. The food was absolutely amazing.
- I am a regular at this restaurant and it is one of the best Italians I have ever been to. I moved in round the corner and have already visited 5 times with family, friends and partner. Love it!
- So glad to be back out at Caspari. Our favourite Italian restaurant. We’ve missed them during lockdown although they kept their customers sane with their wonderful takeaways
We hope you’re feeling hungry fellow vegans! It’s safe to say, there are plenty of restaurants that offer scrumptious vegan meals in Egham. Whether you’re vegan by choice or just fancy a change, there’s plenty of opportunities here to get stuck in and enjoy.